Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Arach-NO!-phobia ...



Arachnophobia ...

Just typing the word gives me goosebumps.

I've never seen the movie of the same name.

Why, I ask, would anyone (in their right mind) want to view such a thing?  I haven't the slightest idea.

Okay, so you get the idea.

I HATE spiders.

With that said, I know that spiders are part of the whole feel of Fall (at least here in Appalachia) & I get it but
I don't have to like it
and believe me, I don't!


This year it seems to be worse so ...
 I have called in the big guns.

I've lived in my home for 27 years & have never felt the need to seek professional help (and no, I'm not calling in a mental health professional! ;) but this year, I have sought the help of  an

(dun,dun,dun)....

 TERMINATOR

EXTERMINATOR ....

Well, that still may be a bit of an exaggeration ...

I've called in a guy to come & spray in & around the house for spiders (& all things creepy crawly in general) ...



So beware all you eight-legged creatures,
you are not welcome here,
you received no invitation ...
you are going down ...



You have been warned ....

3 comments:

  1. I hope that what they sprayed actually kills them, rather than driving them over the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sara, me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had more than usual this year too. I'm not sure why. When you have 3 girls screaming, it gets a little loud :)
    Have a joyous Sunday!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! I'm so glad you came to visit!