Saturday, May 26, 2012

Right now I'm ...



listening  to the hum of the air conditioner & the chirping of happy birdies;
sitting in my living room, taking a break, feet on the ottoman;
drinking Aquafina;
thinking about a gazillion things;
wishing I was Samantha Stevens so I could wiggle my nose & get it all done; 
needing to get back to it so I can get it all done;
wearing a striped tank top & grey shorts (quite the outfit I assure you!);
feeling a bit overwhelmed;
thankful don't have out-of-town company this holiday weekend (is that wrong?);
dreaming of the day when I can post pics of my planted garden beds;
wondering why I'm still sitting here;
loving this blogging community that allows me to vent my frustration with myself;
hoping you don't grow impatient with my whining;
wanting to thank you for listening;
going back outside.

How about you?
What are you doing right now?

(Inspiration for this post goes to Kimberlee Jost. I always love her 'right now' posts & you know what they say "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ... you can 'visit' her at: the driveway of life ... she's great & you'll be glad you did!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! I'm so glad you came to visit!