Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ten on Ten: July 2012


Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month.
Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.




On my way to town so I gotta fill up ... thankfully it's not as painful these days :)


Here I am AGAIN ... stupid storm  ....


Still waiting ... thank goodness I stopped and got a coffee from Mickey D's but I ran off & forgot my book sooooo I had nothing to read but the same newspaper I read last week!

Jesus loves me ... He used this vehicle in front of me (from Texas no less) to remind me that
Kylie loves me too ... now I ask you "How awesome is that?" ...


Stopped by to see the grandgirlies & Miss Lucy (& her momma) were visiting ...



Time to go ... Lucy's momma ... aka Sabrina ... waving good-bye!
Come back soon girls!


"Bye Nana" ... they played & played & were filthy but those dirty little hillbilly
girls make their Nana so happy!

 "Smile if you have the best wife in all the land" ... just kidding ... that's not why he's laughing
... here's the hubs in his natural habitat ... The Mancave ...

Just a few purple coneflowers & brown eyed Susans from my garden ... so pretty!

My BeautiControl  kit arrived today ... wanna book a spa? ;)











1 comment:

  1. That's a neat exercise. Love the garden flowers and the grandkids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! I'm so glad you came to visit!