Saturday, November 24, 2012

Oh where, Oh where ....

has my Christmas spirit gone?
Oh where, oh where can it be?
 
I'm not sure.
Well, that's not entirely true.
I kinda know.
The story could, quite possibly, involve Kleenex &
tears are never helpful when one is in search of
her Christmas Spirit ;)
 
"Kimberly's Kollection"
is decorated for the season but the house, now that may be a while longer. Thankfully this year November had five Thursdays
so we still have a week before it's even December.
That will work in my favor for sure.
When folks ask me
(and by folks I mean the grandgirlies)

"Why don't you have your tree up yet?"
or
"Why hasn't "Edgar" come to your house yet?"
(Edgar is our "Elf on a Shelf")
 
I can say
"It's not even December yet."
Brilliant!
Yep, that'll work ...
for a week any way ;)
 
I hope this finds you having just enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving & preparing for a Merry Christmas with lots of family & friends.
 
As for me, I'm off to watch more Christmas movies on
The Hallmark Channel & I thought about making pumpkin bread ...
that sounds like a recipe for some Christmas spirit, right? ;)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! I'm so glad you came to visit!