Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Heart Groundhogs



I must admit that this was not what I had in mind for 
Day #2 of my 'Countin' My Blessings' post but with that said ...

I had decided that this year I wouldn't watch
ol' Phil and his silly prediction and I didn't.

BUT when I heard the news I couldn't resist ....

Really?

No shadow?

What does this mean?

Well, not a thing but it brought a bit of whimsy to this windy February day and
in my opinion that's definitely a blessing worthy of counting!

Just the thought that perhaps Spring
 will be sprung sooner rather than later warms my heart.

Since I've always been quick to criticize 'Phil' when he sees his shadow
I thought I should praise him when he doesn't!

Woohoo!  WTG 'Phil'!




Happy Groundhog Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! I'm so glad you came to visit!